At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines and meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to provide accurate and efficient responses while documenting research findings and actions on cases and create fraud claims. The nature of the calls handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
Starting pay begins at $15.75 per hour.
This position will start on December 3, 2018.
This is the start of a six week paid training that will run Monday – Friday, 9:00am –6:00pm.
Work schedules after training will be 1:30PM-10:00PM with Sunday and one other weekday off; Saturday hours will fall between 7:00AM and 5:30PM. Schedules may change due to business needs.
Attendance is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday – Friday. Selected candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends, some overtime and holidays depending upon business needs.
Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
Team members will be eligible to participate in a shift bid process based on performance once out of training. Shifts that have more than 50% of the time after 4:00pm may qualify team members for a 15% shift pay differential.
Hiring Bonus: This bonus is for NEW HIRES and that includes those that have been contractors or managed resources but does NOT include returning team members or internals.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.