At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Start your new career with Wells Fargo supporting our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention group. Consistent growth is creating opportunities for you to become part of a successful team in our Integrated Claims Call Center (ICCC) here in Sioux Falls. We are seeking fifteen ambitious individuals with a drive to succeed as we continue to expand. If you have one plus year of customer service experience as well as excellent verbal and decision making skills you could become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service for our ATM/Debit card, ACH and Check fraud card customers.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their fraud or merchant dispute. The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
This position will start on September 10, 2018. Your success in this position is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. During this period we have high expectations for your attendance. Once training is completed, the schedule you were hired for will be effective.
We are hiring for the following schedule:
11:30am to 8:00pm during the week and 10:30am to 7:00pm on Saturday
*Days off for the week will be Sunday and one set day during the week.
This bonus is for NEW HIRES and that includes those that have been contractors or MR’s but does NOT include returning team members or internals.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Debit card experience
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation CC or DD
- General ledger experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.