In Wells Fargo's Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) / Cards & Retail Lending Technology / Sales Presentation Team, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization. We are looking for a person who finds challenge with cutting edge technology where every day brings new challenges and problems to solve where your work will have an impact on others.
The candidate will be responsible for the helping support and build out the Sales Presentation Application to give Retail/Phone banker and Wells Fargo Advisors bankers the option of a Wells Fargo branded, secure experience that would support key applications to sell and originate consumer lending products HEQ, PCM, Credit Card and AUTO on the platforms which is key for the business. Key responsibilities include assuming a design and development role on assigned projects along with availability and support.
Additional daily tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and Programs.
- Working with Business Analysts and customers to understand and validate end user requirements in accordance with business need that you can design and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing applications and projects.
- Developing original, intricate code and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability.
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing tasks as assigned.
- Migrating applications to production.
- Acting as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 3+ years of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and using RESTful Application Program Interface (API)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- API programming experience with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project development and testing lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific time, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Mountain time, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Central time, or 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.