We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The .Net Developer will be predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You will be involved in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Work in agile environment
- Provide support of existing applications
- Take up development of new features/enhancements
- Position requires candidates with ability to learn new technologies independently and quickly
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives
- Contribute to large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in the software development field
- 3+ years of web development experience using HTML, CSS and Angular/AngularJS
- Experience using Git
- Experience in N-hibernate
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience working in fast paced Agile environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: C#, .net, developer, Plano, TX, Texas