At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers. Every day we focus on providing guidance, advice and tools to assist our customers with making informed decisions for selecting the right products and services to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
The team member selected for this position will be a part of the Enterprise Information Technology team (EIT) within Home Lending Serving Applications. In this role, you will play a critical role in leading the development and delivering applications on our .NET and/or Java technologies platforms and ensuring adherence with our Software Development Lifecycle Compliance standards.
You will also be tasked with using advanced knowledge of web technologies, including .NET, MVC, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, AJAX and database interactions to evaluates system specifications for client area web site requirements and implement the most efficient and cost- effective software/package solution. Additionally, you will research and track new web technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems as well be responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. The team member might also provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development and maintenance of software applications which service our business need using Enterprise technologies platforms
- Mentoring and guiding less experience staff members
- Ensure adherence to SDLC standards and policies
- Creation of design documents, work plans, effort sizings, and unit testing plans
- Interaction with production support and governance team for our platform technologies
- Effectively making use of the technology stack established within our Servicing Platforms
- Participation in BCP, Audit, Compliance, SLA/OLA and Capacity Planning activities
- Collaboration and open communication across the Home Lending Servicing Technology team
- Evaluating alternative technologies based on business needs
- Developing multiple “Proof of Technology” initiatives, including hands on development
The candidate selected for this role should demonstrate and/or possess the following competencies:
- Strong hands-on .Net development and
- A complete understanding of the entire software development life cycle
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A passion for software development
- Proven ability to deliver complex business solutions on time and with a very high degree of accuracy
The team member selected for this role will be based in either of the following Wells Fargo locations in this order of preference:
Fort Mill SC (highly preferred) West Des Moines IA, Minneapolis MN, and Phoenix/Chandler AZ
Candidates should reside in and/or around these target location or be able to commute to and/or relocate to the designated target area at their own expense(s).
Relocation expenses will not be provided for the selected team member to move to the target area.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits.
For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 7+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 7+ years of C# experience
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 4+ years of Java Web Services experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 4+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: system test scripts development and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: performance and load testing
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of Real Estate Lending applications
- 3 + years of experience with Java Development IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
- 3+ years of experience with one or more DAO framework, Spring-JDBC, Hibernate, or iBatis (MyBatis)
- 3+ years of experience with JUnit, Inversion of Control, CSS, Java-Script, JSON, YUI and Ajax technologies
- 3+ years Java application development utilizing spring MVC
- Experience with Wells Fargo Channel Secure
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.