Your Perks Include:
- Living in the world’s first National Park
- Experiencing Yellowstone's transition into fall (fewer people, more animals)
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- Discounts in and around Yellowstone
- For more info on perks & benefits, click here.
Jobs in Yellowstone
We operate 9 lodging facilities, 31 restaurants, and 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone. You will bond quickly with your co-workers in this short season where it’s all hands on deck to finish out the season strong. As students return to school and the number of visitors decrease, those who work through October form a community by working and exploring together.
When you apply for fall, you will be considered for the following positions. While preference is given to applicants able to work from mid-August through October, we are able to accommodate shorter dates. Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 40 hours). Your assigned role may vary based on your experience level as well as our business needs but may include:
- Kitchen crew (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas)
- Room attendant (clean and prepare guest rooms)
- Laundry (wash, dry, fold, count, and sort sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins and more)
- Front of the House - Host, Server, Server Assistant (provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner)
- Cooks (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of cooks line and appropriate prep areas)
- Front desk (provide excellent guest service, register guests, assign guest rooms and cabins, make, confirm, assist, and cancel reservations)
What You Are Looking For
- You have a positive attitude and proven work ethic
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment
- You want to earn some extra cash for the upcoming holiday season
- You want a commute that involves walking through a national park
Live. Work. Explore. Yellowstone National Park Is Naturally Different
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we have a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience – for the long-term. “Our Softer Footprint” focuses on how we reduce our environmental impact through our comprehensive environmental initiatives. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.