We are happy you are interested in working with us for our summer 2019 season. We will begin actively reviewing these applications in late October and will be in touch then! In the meantime, check out our website or follow #yellowstonejobs on Instagram.
Your Perks Include:
- Living in the world’s first National Park
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- Discounts in and around Yellowstone
- For more info on perks & benefits, click here.
Jobs in Yellowstone
We operate 9 lodging facilities, 31 restaurants, and 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone. Our season runs from April to October. While preference is given to applicants able to work an entire season, we do hire people who can work for a shorter time period.
Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 40 hours). Your assigned role may vary based on your experience level as well as our business needs. When you apply for seasonal work in Yellowstone, you may be considered for the following positions.
- Kitchen crew (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas)
- Room attendant (clean and prepare guest rooms)
- Laundry (wash, dry, fold, count, and sort sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins and more)
- Front of the House - Host, Server, Server Assistant (provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner)
- Cooks (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of cooks line and appropriate prep areas)
- Front desk (provide excellent guest service, register guests, assign guest rooms and cabins, make, confirm, assist, and cancel reservations)
What You Are Looking For
- You have a positive attitude and proven work ethic
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment
- You want a commute that involves walking through a national park
Live. Work. Explore. Yellowstone National Park Is Naturally Different
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we have a “naturally different” lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience – for the long-term. “Our Softer Footprint” focuses on how we reduce our environmental impact through our comprehensive environmental initiatives. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.