Wednesday, August 22, 2018 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
1050 Patrol Road
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
- Fulfill prescriptions by reviewing approved computer orders and monitoring shipments or completing the actual disbursement
- Maintain proper inventory and storage of prescription drugs by filling dispensing units and monitoring and adjusting pharmacy equipment
- Perform cycle counting activities and complete order processing
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must possess a current unrestricted State of Indiana Pharmacy Tech license
- Demonstrated ability in using a computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over - time and / or weekends, as needed
- 1+ years of pharmacy / prescription experience
- Possess national pharmacy technician certification (PTCB)
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: healthcare, health care, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk