**Due to a high volume of inquiries and multiple hiring managers for these roles, please do not contact the hiring manager listed. Any inquiries sent to the hiring manager listed will not receive a response **
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Summer Financial Analyst Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day responsibilities of a full-time financial analyst. You will gain exposure to Wells Fargo’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture by working in a Wholesale Banking office with experienced team members.
The Summer Financial Analyst Program is approximately 10 weeks in length and is non-rotational. Offers are made for a specific office and lending group, based on candidate preference and business need.
OUR LENDING BUSINESSES
You may be placed in one of the following Wholesale Banking businesses:
- Middle Market Banking works with mid-sized companies in all industries with revenue between $20 million and $500 million
- Commercial Real Estate provides financing to commercial real estate owners, developers, and investors
- Corporate Banking is a diverse set of primarily industry-focused businesses that provide integrated financial solutions to corporate, investment grade, non-investment grade, public, and private customers via team members and offices in the U.S. and internationally
- Financial Institutions provides services to financial institutions around the globe
- Government & Institutional Banking works with government entities and education, non-profit, and healthcare institutions
- Equipment Finance and Rail is a specialty business that provides tailored market-specific financing
- Wells Fargo Capital Finance provides asset-based lending to companies in the U.S., Canada, and United Kingdom
- Wholesale Risk manages the recovery of distressed assets
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
During the summer, we focus on your training and development so you’ll be prepared to take your next career step once you complete the program. You will gain insight into Wells Fargo’s corporate and credit culture, as well as opportunites for community involvement, networking and analytical training in line of business-specific concepts along with:
- On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as a summer financial analyst. You will begin to build your analytical skills and understanding of credit by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities.
- Professional Support: You will be matched with a full-time analyst or a high-performing relationship manager who will be your resource and coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
- A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience while you get to learn about trends in the financial markets.
- Organized networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer and full-time financial analysts.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Summer financial analysts who successfully complete the program are considered for the Financial Analyst Program. A significant number of interns who work with us during the summer return to Wells Fargo full-time.
We have summer financial analyst positions available nationwide.
For additional information about the Summer Financial Analyst Program and the various businesses of Wells Fargo, please visit: www.wellsfargojobs.com/early-careers
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements
Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.Desired Qualifications
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Bachelor's degree with an expected graduation in December 2019 or May/June 2020
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.