Bus Maintenance Utility Worker / Fueler
The Bus Maintenance Utility Worker / Fueler performs bus cleaning, detailing and fueling for Cobb County CobbLinc. First Transit employs people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $10.61 an hour
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits packages
- A great work environment!
Bus Maintenance Utility Worker / Fueler major responsibilities:
- Perform vehicle servicing including changing fluids and filters and lubricating equipment
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Repairs floors, seat backs, coverings, mirrors and some exterior panels
- Add and remove decals
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Bus Maintenance Utility Worker / Fueler Requirements:
- This position is for 3rd shift (6pm - 2:30am)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous vehicle cleaning/detailing experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to learn maintenance skills.
- Ability to work all shifts as assigned, including nights.
- All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,000 dedicated transit professionals through fixed route, paratransit and shuttle services at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Panama. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.