Responsible for developing, planning, and managing implementation of activities for complex projects that are part of a large program and/or programs with broad scope, high impact and longer implementation time frames. Lead both the conversion as well as the business change required, while ensuring that day-to-day operations keep functioning flawlessly during the transition. Consult with sponsors, participants, stakeholders and customers to review proposals including goals, time frames, and funding limitations. Ensure that program goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Develop and manage program budgets. Responsible for managing the program teams.
Lead the Integration Process for new Acquisitions, Conversions and Buybacks from signed LOI through full transition 2+ years post-close with focus on the following:
- Strategic transition of business to HRB operation model and branding.
- Partnership with field leaders to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
- Compensation planning and execution.
- Technology planning and execution in partnership with A&D IT Support team.
- Performance tracking and follow-up.
- Full accountability for success of the deal; measured by achievement of financial metrics and investment criteria.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned program(s) including coordinating the business change. Act as a single point of contact for assigned program(s).
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the projects required to support the program.
- Deliver programs on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Provide regular status updates to leadership teams.
- Monitor and mitigate project/ program risks.
- Ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure projects that are part of the program are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Oversee teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish project/program outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with corporate project management office, using appropriate project management tools, processes and procedures.
- Manage the project budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of project components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or Management
- 7-10 years of business experience.
- 5 years of project management experience.
- Program management experience leading large programs that involve significant business change.
- Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience developing and managing program budgets.
- Knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
- Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
- Familiarity with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues.
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Strong supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
- Ability to manage large technology initiative with distributed teams
- Experience in managing technology initiatives, preferably with systems that handles significant load with concurrency and data
- Experience in Big 4 consulting environment