At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The successful candidate will be a key technical resource and will actively participate in an elite team supporting Performance Management and Developer Tooling within the organization. This must be done by going beyond simple management of capacity and scheduling, to include fostering a culture of efficiency in a multi-tenant environment, supported by tooling which both enforces data security and delivers better speed-to-market for the business.
The Performance Management Team:
- Consults on Application Design
- Supports Application Build and Release Tooling
- Supports Metric-capturing tooling
- Supports Application Efficiency and Security Reporting
- Drives Application Efficiency and Security Remediation
- Provides Developer Education and Support
This position provides the opportunity for a application system engineer to support the developers and business analysts of a rapidly expanding Ab Initio platoform service that is the core ETL product within the Bank.
We will consider candidates in major Wells Fargo Hubs in addition to the locations listed.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3 + years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments
- 3+ years of Ab Initio experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: for application development teams
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: hosting platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: open tickets or calls with vendors
- Focused both on the user/developer and the product
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.