This position will support the Integrated Data Services team within the Enterprise Information Technology organization. It will provide development, configuration, and administration for the Ab Initio Metadata Hub platform; provide development, configuration, and administration for the Ab Initio Express>IT software; design and build interfaces to systems in the environment to extract metadata; assist with metadata capture, maintenance, and automation strategies; collaborate with team members to design effective processes; develop automated scripts to support metadata extraction; assist in the development of standards for the metadata platform and associated interfaces; provide timely communication to application teams and business partners on issues or project status; assist and support team members and users; participate in developing a roadmap for Enterprise Metadata.
This position will act as a lead in providing application design, guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience with Ab Initio products such as EME, Control Center, Metadata Hub, or Conduct IT
- 2 + years of experience developing web applications utilizing HTML 5
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- 5+ years of Metadata experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- 5+ years of data governance experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
- Experience supporting a Ab Initio Metadata system
- Experience utilizing Ab Initio Express>IT/DQE.
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.