At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Abbot Downing serves families and individuals, as well as endowments and foundations, to help preserve and grow assets while building legacies across generations. We go beyond traditional financial planning and asset management services to help clients address the financial, social and personal dimensions of wealth. Abbot Downing's 300 professionals serve clients in all 50 states. Our service model gives clients the attentiveness of a boutique firm complemented by the robust services of one of the strongest, most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Abbot Downing Business Initiatives Consultant will be responsible for providing support or leadership with respect to strategizing, planning and executing various programs, services and initiatives within the Private Banking business line of Abbot Downing. Examples of activities might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, reporting, limited support of banking operations, process improvement and redesign, and assist in the development marketing materials for the line of business. Engage with Banking line of business and cross-functional business partners across the entire Abbot Downing geographic footprint, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with credit, deposit and treasury management banking products & risks
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering regulation & policies
- Experience in working with cross-geography and cross-functional teams
- General familiarity with financial performance dynamics of a banking business line
- Completion of a formal credit training program, such as Wells Fargo’s Private Banking University CRE or Private Banking Credit Training or the Wells Fargo FAP or CMTP programs
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.