It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company’s four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Abbot Downing: Abbot Downing is a boutique business within Wells Fargo that serves individuals and families with investable assets of at least $50 million or net worth of $100 million, as well as their endowments and foundations. Abbot Downing strives to build long-standing relationships by helping clients preserve and grow wealth, address the impact of wealth across generations and leave a legacy of purpose.
The Abbot Downing Client Service Associate role requires versatility and a willingness to contribute in a variety of support functions. The responsibilities include:
- Providing complex client services to internal and external ultra-high net worth customers in account management, operations, documentation, issue resolution and technical support.
- Partnering with existing clients, client service consultants and relationship managers to present product or service information; consult on operating and account issues, recommending alternatives and identifying opportunities to cross-sell other services.
- Analyzing and resolving customer issues and ensuring client retention.
- Participating in annual client financial review process.
- Drafting client correspondence and communicating by phone, face to face, and/or via email with internal and external clients. .
- Producing routine documents and reports, using spreadsheet and presentation software, and compiling statistical data for customer/business documentation.
- Developing a strong knowledge of available resources for departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- Researching account and transaction records to resolve basic discrepancies, and answering questions, or providing documentation on client activities.
- May perform special projects as needed as well as provide support for larger projects managed by others.
- Managing general office operations by ensuring appropriate levels of supplies, handling technology needs and organizing team areas.
- Planning as well as comprehensive organization of events, meetings and office gatherings.
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls as requested, ensuring accurate, comprehensive and inclusive details.
- Arranging complex travel following corporate policies and manager guidelines for multiple directors.
- Preparing expense reports per corporate expense policies as well as established office standards for multiple directors.
- Answering/directing and/or selectively screening callers and handling complex and sensitive inquiries/calls from internal and external clients.
- Preparing meeting materials and binding quarterly client reports/presentations.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of client service experience, financial services experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Affluent and high net worth client experience; across a broad array of wealth management products and services
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the following systems: AFS, Hogan and ClientLink
- Ultra-high net worth client experience
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the client; including improving productivity and client satisfaction
- Trust administration experience
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) or Fiduciary/Trust school graduate
- 2+ years demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the following systems: SEI, TMM, My Concur, Hogan and Client Link
- Prior experience in sales and administrative support role
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast paced environment while providing exceptionally high attention to detail
- Previous experience as a self- starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of investment, trust, fiduciary administration or experience working in trust administration
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.