At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Consumer Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
Abbot Downing serves families and individuals, as well as endowments and foundations, to help preserve and grow assets while building legacies across generations. We go beyond traditional financial planning and asset management services to help clients address the financial, social and personal dimensions of wealth.
Abbot Downing's 300 professionals serve clients in all 50 states. Our service model gives clients the attentiveness of a boutique firm complemented by the robust services of one of the strongest, most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Abbot Downing Client Service Consultant responsibilities include:
- Providing complex client services to internal and external ultra-high net worth customers in account management, operations, documentation, issue resolution and technical support.
- Partnering with existing clients and relationship managers to present product or service information; consult on operating and account issues, recommending alternatives and identifying opportunities to cross-sell other services.
- Analyzing and resolving most customer issues with minimal supervision and ensuring client retention.
- Participating in annual client financial review process.
- Drafting client correspondence and communicating by phone, face to face, and/or via email with clients regarding cash and account requests/inquiries.
- Preparing materials and binding presentations for client meetings.
- Producing routine documents and reports, using spreadsheet and presentation software, and compiling statistical data for customer/business documentation.
- Answering/directing and/or selectively screening callers and handling complex and sensitive inquiries/calls from internal and external clients.
- Managing general office operations by ensuring appropriate levels of supplies, handling technology needs and organizing team areas.
- Arranging travel and meetings/conference calls as requested for directors.
- Acting as an information resource on departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- Researching account and transaction records to resolve basic discrepancies, and answering questions, or providing documentation on client activities.
- Working on regional and special projects as well as providing support for larger projects managed by others.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of client service experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ultra-high net worth client experience
- Experience implementing solutions on behalf of the client; including improving productivity and client satisfaction
- Excellent project management skills
- Trust administration experience
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) or Fiduciary/Trust school graduate
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- 2+ years demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Prior experience in sales support role
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed manner
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast paced environment while providing exceptionally high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with Client Link, SEI, TMM and Navigator
- This position will require some limited travel
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.