At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Abbot Downing serves families and individuals, as well as endowments and foundations, to help preserve and grow assets while building legacies across generations. We go beyond traditional financial planning and asset management services to help clients address the financial, social and personal dimensions of wealth.
Abbot Downing's 300 professionals serve clients in all 50 states. Our service model gives clients the attentiveness of a boutique firm complemented by the robust services of one of the strongest, most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Abbot Downing Investment Associate assists senior investment staff in handling investment management activities for a group of ultra high net worth clients. Manages simple to moderately complex investment tasks for Abbot Downing investment and/or fiduciary accounts. May help facilitate the construction of proposal materials or gather research materials related to an interested party. With limited investment authority, generally handles smaller accounts while working under the direct supervision of more senior staff. Coordinates and consults with broader relationship team to deliver holistic investment service and other full service solutions based on customer objectives. Executes account rebalancing or investment strategies across the entire investment platform. Performs investment research and keeps informed of internal announcements and developments related to the investment management platform. Stays on top of client account issues and resolves problems. Assists in business development through sales/marketing while leveraging partnership opportunities.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of investment industry experience
- Trading experience
- High net worth client experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, planning or similar field
- Prior experience supporting senior portfolio managers or team serving high net worth clients
- Completion of CFA Level II or higher
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.