At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Abbot Downing serves families and individuals, as well as endowments and foundations, to help preserve and grow assets while building legacies across generations. We go beyond traditional financial planning and asset management services to help clients address the financial, social and personal dimensions of wealth.
Abbot Downing's 300 professionals serve clients in all 50 states. Our service model gives clients the attentiveness of a boutique firm complemented by the robust services of one of the strongest, most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Performance Analyst role is a member of the Performance Reporting team, a central team within Abbot Downing Support Services, dedicated to provide client investment performance reporting solutions serving Abbot Downing Investment teams nationally.
Responsibilities include with some direction from more experienced Performance Analysts and/or Manager, collecting data and analyzing investment performance results for use in developing reports for clients, family offices, consultants and internal management. Verify accuracy of all portfolio and benchmark performance results and monitor performance trends. Identify performance issues and resolve veers quickly following performance guidelines in adherence to risk and compliance rules. Respond to client requests and conduct research as required to satisfy inquiries. May perform special projects as well as provide support to larger strategic initiatives directed by manager. Typically has less frequent contact with clients.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of performance analysis experience
- Experience with automated financial systems such as: Invest One, SEI, and Bloomberg
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access) skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of investment management and banking
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Previous experience initiating and completing client investment performance reports including verifying data as well as identifying and resolving performance issues
- Experience using performance systems such as Performer, Performance IQ, First Rate or similar systems using an open architecture platform
- Preferred previous experience working with ultra-high net worth clients
- Demonstrated experience to identify, research and resolve performance discrepancies
- Preferred performance experience across diversified asset allocation including hedge funds and private investments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.