At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
The ABL Underwriter will be responsible for completing customer due diligence in accordance to corporate policy, conducting research, financial modeling and analysis and managing documentation for commercial transactions for the pay as sold and scheduled pay plan business (formerly GE Capital).
• Underwrite of manufacturer floor plan lending transactions
• Analyze customer financial performance, both historical and future
• Identify relevant business, market and other commercial risks faced by the customer
• Reviews documentation to determine credit worthiness
• Prepare risk assessments (credit write ups) using results of analysis, makes decision to grant or decline credit
• Present risk assessments to senior management with a clear and consistent approach to mitigate risks
• Negotiate terms and conditions for transactions and work with deal teams to ensure appropriate documentation is in place
• Manage existing commercial accounts, perform rigorous analysis of transactions, and resolve problem accounts in partnership with deal teams
• Interface with customers to obtain needed information, resolve credit related issues, and minimize potential losses
• Other projects and assignments as requested including, but not limited to, portfolio analysis to ensure compliance and portfolio reporting
- 3+ years of commercial lending experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Experience in cash flow analysis, collateral analysis, and financial analysis
• Ability to analyze unstructured/complex problems using quantitative analysis
• Ability to pull together teams comprised of individuals from multiple functional backgrounds and drive results
• 3+ years commercial underwriting or structured underwriting preferred
• Ability to make and deliver presentations to executives and external clients
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.