At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Risk Management – Access Management Solutions team is seeking a motivated and technically savvy Information Security Engineer to develop, implement and support Identity and Access Management applications throughout the enterprise. The tool suite manages user-access across target systems and applications throughout Wells Fargo. This position will have the responsibility for working with the business analysts, business partners across the enterprise, project managers as well as fellow engineers, to support and enhance the suite of tools the department is responsible for and how to translate requirements into solutions. Role requires good technical understanding of Distributed environments, such as Windows and Unix and a desire to expand knowledge base to the Mainframe. Prospective candidate must have experience in Identity and Access Management and excel in verbal and written communications.
- Maintenance and support of existing applications across multiple platforms
- Troubleshooting and designing solutions that coincide with the Wells Fargo standards while mitigating risk
- Developing code in various languages
- Participates and lead in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of new and existing applications
- Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the enterprise applications
- Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security related incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
The work location is Chandler, AZ. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Chandler, AZ with no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of MS Visual Studio experience
- 7 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of relational database experience
- 7+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 5+ years of Remedy experience
- 1+ year of MS Active Directory experience
- 1+ year of Web Services experience
- 5+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- A Master's degree or higher
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- Access Management experience
- Knowledge of OWASP – Web Application Security Standards
- Experience with security models on multiple platforms including mainframe (TopSecret), Active Directory and BoKs
- Experience with security control standards
- Experience with Entity Framework and other ORMs such as LLBLGEN
- Proficient in creating database queries and objects in DB2 and MSSQL and Oracle
- Communicating and partnering with team members to share information and clarify designs
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Self-directed, proactive, self-starter who excels in an environment with limited supervision
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.