At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
The incumbent for this Account Associate will:
• Work closely with Lease Administration Teams managing a portfolio of accounts.
• Perform daily administration of accounts including set-up, payment processing and maintenance.
• Facilitate funds flow including receipt and disbursement of payments.
• Follow procedures to ensure control while providing customers with premier service.
• Proactively handle customer issues and serve as a contact for customer questions relating to assigned accounts.
• Complete research and special projects as assigned.
• Buy and sell investments upon the direction of customer and within trust document guidelines.
• Research payment and audit questions.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Customer service focus with experience servicing customer relationships and ability to communicate and escalate issues
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of trust, custody, legal, corporate finance, or the financial services industry
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive math skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Corporate trust experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Money movement experience initiating outgoing disbursements via wire, ACH and checks
- Substantial PC literacy particularly excel spreadsheets and data base applications.
- Positive, high-energy individual who works well in a fast-paced control oriented environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an evolving and changing environment with considerable deadline pressures.
- Ability to communicate with corporate executives, investment bankers, attorneys, security holders and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.