Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting the account managers in day-to-day tasks associated with MMS licensed and service clients. This position will require working with external client contacts as well in internal partners of all levels.Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other MMS business units to improve functionality and drive process improvements.
- Assist with problems resolution related to client needs
- Provide direct support (internal and external) including but not limited to conference calls, meetings, and customer problem resolution.
- Assist with annual CMS reporting
- Maintain client communication logs
- Support and assist account team with special projects
- Work with data analyst(s) to ensure report creation and delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or work experience of at least two years in health care industry, pharmacy benefit management, managed care/health plan preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers
- Strong professional demeanor
- Strong problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks and demands through to timely completion
- Ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams and department projects
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work independently but also as a team partner.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Assurance and Nexus application experience preferred, not required