UHG

About UHG

Careers at UnitedHealth Group

 

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these individuals, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks and in return, offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. Exceeding your limits is an exceptional start to your life's best work.SM

 

Just like you, we are driven by a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care. Are you in? Learn more about your future at UnitedHealth Group at careers.unitedhealthgroup.com

 

Job Category:

Sales Support

Country:

US

Postal Code:

37201

Approximate Salary:

Not Specified

Position Type:

Full Time

This job has expired and you can't apply for it anymore. Start a new search.

Account Director - Nashville, TN

UHG - Nashville, Tennessee

Posted: 10/20/2018

We are currently recruiting for an Account Director who will manage the TennCare (TN Medicaid) relationship for OptumRx.

 

Primary Responsibilities:

  • Act as primary point of contact and be readily available to HCFA (Healthcare Finance and Administration) staff during regular working hours and shall be available to attend meetings as requested by HCFA

  • Responsible for day - to - day authority to manage all Contract requirements and Contractor’s services for all of the HCFA PBM Programs

  • Interact, communicate, and coordinate to ensure continuity of pharmacy unit activities and responsibilities

  • Initiate and manage system change requests and documentation

  • Acquire, analyze,  and maintain information  regarding pharmacy benefit management "best practices"

  • The Account Director shall be one hundred percent (100%) dedicated to the HCFA PBM Programs, with approximately eighty percent (80%) of his / her time devoted to the TennCare PBM Program and the remaining twenty percent (20%) split between the CoverRx and CoverKids PBM Programs

  • HCFA reserves the right to stipulate, on a day to day basis, which HCFA PBM Program(s) and duties the Account Director shall perform, based on the needs of the State


Required Qualifications:

  • At least three (3) years of management experience with government or private sector health care payer<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

  • Extensive knowledge of Medicaid claims processing and pharmacy benefit management

  • Excellent communication and public speaking / presentation skills

  • Practical knowledge and experience in project / account management

Preferred Qualifications:

  • Pharm.D Degree

  • Tennessee licensed registered pharmacist in good standing

  • PMP Certification

  • Fee For Service Medicaid or Managed Medicaid experience


     

 

Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)

 

 

Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.


UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.

 

 

 

Job Keywords: PBM, Medicaid, Fee for Service Medicaid, Account Manage, government programs, pharmacy, Nashville, TN, Tennessee

Apply Now
This job has expired and you can't apply for it anymore