We're not shy about it?UnitedHealth Group is all about quality and that makes us all about success. Our work impacts millions of people in dozens of ways and starts with a wide network of brokers and business partners who are helping us write the next chapter in health care. Here's where you come in. As an Account Executive on key accounts, you'll identify and secure the business of new, fully and self-insured accounts in the 100-3,000 employee range. Join us and you will build and sustain trusted relations with a Fortune 6 industry leader.
In this role, you'll need to be hungry for the thrill of the hunt and resilient in working through challenges. You'll need to conceptualize effectively, communicate clearly and earn credibility within a demanding business environment. It's not for everyone, but for those with a sense of purpose and determination, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Sales representative for the UHC Key Accounts responsible for broker and direct sales to customers in the 100 to 3,000+ employee range. The principle focus is the sale of new fully insured business with indirect responsibility for the retention of existing accounts
New Business Sales:
- Identifies potential healthcare business customers
- Accountable for prospect from presale to implementation
- Attains targeted sales goals for region and health plan
- Produces sales resulting in profitable premium levels
- Leads cross-functional team to achieve positive sales results
- Identifies opportunities for ancillary/Enterprise products on all new sales
- Travel as required
- Develops and maintains strong broker relationships
- Develops and maintains key internal relationships
- Understand customer and broker needs and provide value-added consultation
- Identifies key brokers/consultants for management development
- Presents a positive image of UHG in the marketplace
- Community involvement through professional organizations, associations and local organization
- Maintain current knowledge of all UHC products, services, and underwriting practices and principles
- Effectively communicate UHG/UHC strategies and mission to the marketplace
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of successful sales experience, with a full-range of health care products
- Produces sales to employers through direct sales or brokers
- Sales insurance license must be maintained as required by state law
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel as required
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: insurance benefits, Account Executive, Key Accounts, Cleveland, Ohio, OH