Develop provider accounts and assigned payor relationships to generate revenue. Develop and implement strategies to increase market share through identification of targeted providers. Coordinate marketing efforts with other resources including Area Clinical Services Directors and Regional Managed Care Directors.
If you are located in Las Vegas, NV, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
Define assigned market, implement marketing strategies and develop sales plan utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the assigned payor, physician, hospital markets for all products and services
Assign and manage available sales resources to support sales and marketing strategies and meet planned objectives
Demonstrate proficiency in the development and implementation of large group and individual presentations for targeted providers that cover all aspects of the Obstetrical Home Care service sales
Manage patient specific reimbursement issues within established Account Executive guidelines in conjunction with the Reimbursement Department
Conduct joint calls with clinical staff to develop strong customer relations with providers and payors
Facilitate a team relationship and communicate among sales, operations, clinical, and administrative personnel to achieve common area goals and objectives
Facilitate reporting and tracking on sales activities and develop forecasts on sales potential for Regional Vice President
Complete formalized training and maintain current clinical, product, and market dynamics knowledge. Maintain awareness of competitor's activities through review of information from the field and Corporate
Work with established expense guidelines to maximize return on investment
Conduct job functions in a manner that promotes a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Position is often required to independently plan and prioritize marketing objectives. Supervision available for guidance in unique or complex situations
- Regular external contacts include physician and physicians’ office staff, hospital staff, medical groups, administrators and clinicians, and case managers and payors
- At all times, the incumbent must be aware of and adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations in performing the duties of this position. The incumbent must be aware of and adhere to the laws and regulations addressing relationships with patients, suppliers and referral sources. The incumbent must be familiar with and adhere to Alere’s "Code of Conduct" and its Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Undergraduate degree or job knowledge equivalent
- 3+ years' relevant sales experience in a healthcare/business environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Are you ready for an opportunity that can transform your career? Get on the Alere Health team as we continue to transform health care every day.
Now part of Optum, Alere Health is building a future of opportunities. We provide leading edge products and services including condition management, case management, wellbeing, wellness and women’s and children’s health services for more than 200 health plans, 89 Fortune 500 employers and 29 states and 22 million people. Now, with our integration into Optum and the UnitedHealth Group organization, our growth and impact is multiplying every day.
If you bring a lot of passion and aspiration to your work, you’ll fit in here. In fact, you’ll discover opportunity after opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.