It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Account Executive is the subject matter expert for assigned accounts in the areas of client management, program design and infrastructure, and performance measures. They are the primary person for the assigned Concentrix program team during the post-sale phases (planning, specification development, implementation, production management, scope change management) of jobs.
Responsible for planning, analysis, execution, delivery and production support of programs. Arranges and chairs program related meetings involving multi-functional teams. Provides project management knowledge and support to the entire Concentrix Program team through the use of documentation, tracking and communication tools.
• Work with client to improve performance throughout the life of the program
• Anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations by setting standards for project and delivery teams
• Drives accountability for task milestones
• Anticipate client needs and defines project direction; prepare action plans and contingency plans to lead team in achieving project goals
• Clearly articulate client requests to internal teams and support with detailed documentation.
• Create detailed specs with the necessary and relevant information for each department – extensive experience managing Creative, Interactive and IT deliverables in an agency environment is a plus.
• Responsible for planning, analysis, execution and delivery of OEM program and enhancements
• Create and maintain roadmap of client’s future vision in conjunction with Account Manager
• Monitor program performance reporting/analytics and makes necessary adjustments to meet and exceed client expectations
• Identify with and advocate for the client; ability to balance organizational requirements and customer needs
• Proactively review reporting results and derive insights that can be used strategically to improve the program.
• Promote program growth and improvement; present value-add ideas and enhancements on a consistent basis
• Work closely with the Marketing Cloud vendor and implementation team to ensure the necessary functionality is developed accurately and on time.
• Seek out new functionality in the market via competitor research and other available sources
• Manage strategic partners and vendors
• Facilitate and manage, in conjunction with the Program Team, the preparation of key documentation that include Statement of Work, Quote Letters and Proposals
• Deliver clear and concise instructions and accurately document program-related conversations and action items
• Define and prioritize program activities and delegate tasks across available resources (Creative, IT, outside vendors) while managing scope and maintaining deadlines
• Lead Concentrix Program team to successful completion of defined requirements through the development and management of project management tools
o Functional specifications and business rules
o Budget-to-actual tracking and management
o Regular status meetings and reporting
o Open issues tracking and resolutions
o Service Requests initiation and management
o Project Schedules
• Establish effective and efficient procedures and lead continuous improvement effort; conduct quarterly program reviews, define and implement enhancements
• Monitor the financial health of the account through accurate forecasting and consistent reviews of costs.
• Work with individuals and teams; diffuse situations, unite and motivate team
• Travel required (20%-30%)
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent experience in marketing or project management required.
Experience / Skill:
• Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant professional experience in an agency setting.
• Problem-solve using an analytical approach; evaluate, investigate and apply best practices and offer innovative solutions
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain high performance and quality levels in an environment of constant change and pressure
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and structure analysis for complex business issues.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend complex documents, such as journals, position papers, proposals, contracts, technical/functional specifications, etc.
• Experience in Direct Marketing (surface mail, email, digital), particularly in managing marketing campaigns with high-volume of variable content.
• Experience in Digital Marketing (search/display advertising, website development, etc.) – Google certification is a plus.
• Experience in After-Sales Marketing
• Experience using Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Exact Target, as well as Project Management tools such as Basecamp.
• Must be able to consistently work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
The Account Executive reports to the Manager of Program Management, Marketing Solutions.
Communication (Verbal and/or Written)—Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, communicate through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Customer Focus—Dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Decision Making—Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented.
Organization and Planning—Anticipates needs, determines priorities and establishes the appropriate courses of action, set goals. Monitors performance towards goals and makes adjustments, as necessary, to facilitate goal attainment. Able to organize/schedule people or tasks, develops actions plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability.
Quality Orientation—Able to complete work accurately and thoroughly, paying attention to the details of job responsibilities. Produces a minimum amount of errors while completing work. Able to recognize errors in work in progress and make necessary real-time corrections. Accurately checks processes and tasks and monitors the results of delegated
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.