Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work. (sm)
*** Base + Commission!! ***
If you are located within the state of Massachusetts, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
Enroll eligible aged 65+ MassHealth Standard members, into UnitedHealthcare's Senior Care Options Plan (HMO Special Needs Plan - SNP)
Build professional relationships with doctors' offices, adult day health facilities, community health centers, community-based organizations, etc.
Generate leads for enrollment into UHC's Senior Care Options Plan
Travel to appointments and account meetings as required
Manage time for appointments, lead generation, territory development, building relationships, presenting health benefits, etc.
Develop and manage relationships to reach business goals
Ability to be compassionate while selling
Function independently and responsibly with minimal need for supervision
Ability to manage multiple priorities as it relates to meeting enrollment goals
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to pass MA state health insurance license exam within 60 days of hire
- Have established professional relationships with non-profits, community sources, religious / faith - based organizations
- Live within a commutable distance of one of the office locations listed for this specific career opportunity
- Travel locally up to 100% of time within assigned MA market area
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites
- Experience working with communities of all different ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, diverse populations and/or underserved communities
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual Vietnamese
- Active health insurance sales license
- Field/outside sales and/or territory management experience
- Professional experience working with seniors, low income communities, adult daycare health facilities, community health centers, community-based organizations CBO's, etc.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV / AIDS and high - risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Dorchester, Boston, MA, Massachusetts, healthcare, MassHealth, Senior Care Options, Medicare, sales, Medicaid, low income, SNP, Special Needs Plan, insurance agent, senior citizen, seniors, adult daycare, bilingual, Vietnamese