Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Health Life and Accident License within the first 3 months for CA
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Project Management-oriented organizational skills
- Public speaking experience
- Hold an active Health Insurance License or commit to earning one.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office with the ability to edit, create and save spreadsheets and documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with and influence internal business partners through the use of interpersonal skills.
- Act as a team player and foster a positive work environment.
- Creative analytical and problem solving skills.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Account, Manager, Client, Service