Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
Manages ongoing Client / Employer relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outward - facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center). Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day - to - day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on - site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales - related incentives (including "OTH" plans) belong in a sales band.
- Ownership of client issues, driving quick and lasting resolution
- Consistently meets and exceeds expectations of internal and external clients
- Uses good judgment, integrity, confidentiality and professional conduct at all times
- Responds in a manner that maintains trust and credibility
- Actively participates in client conversations and presentations, ask probing questions, and collaborate with Relationship Manager and Manager on Solutions
- Collaborates as part of an internal service team encompassing Relationship Manager and applicable functional areas
- Generally work is self - directed and not prescribed.
- Works with more complex clients on day to day service issues
- Serves as a resource to others
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (6 - 7 times a year) during open enrollment season (Oct - early Dec) traveling to designated regions to educate clients on HSA, FSA, etc and other products
- Previous experience in Account Management or face to face client interaction
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Word (create documentation); PowerPoint (creating basic decks) and Excel (filter and sort data)
- Undergraduate Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma / GED (or higher) and equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience in COBRA, FSA, HRA, HSA, RRA or Healthcare Client Management
- Ability to work on strategic projects across mid - market products
- Ability to work cross - functionally in a matrixed organization
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service, employer group support, H.s.a., FHA, RRA, COBRA