Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This role includes becoming an expert on the RxCCR data element components and processes with training being provided.
- Managing the team's activities to ensure timely and accurate system setup in RxCCR
- Understanding the software requirements and impacts to associated upstream and downstream users and applications
- Recommending new ways to streamline / simplify / optimize capabilities and managing deliverables and processes, and incorporating them into future deliverables
- Must be able to successfully drive results in a cross functional team environment
- Responsible for employee development, including coaching, training, and compliance to organizational standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Both verbal and written
- Experience and ability to lead issue resolution address and resolve conflicts
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years experience leading / driving complex projects-- Involving new capabilities or functional requirements - Multiple stakeholders across multiple organizations - Proven track record / history of ability to resolve complex issues, gain consensus - Lead teams in a matrix management environment- Past accountability and track record of driving both volume and quality of work
- Availability for domestic travel up to 10% of the time
- Associate’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Communications, Health Administration, or a related field
- Microsoft Project experience or ability to create project / process plan
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Account Manager Client Service - leading / driving projects