At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
CDF Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products.
This Inventory Finance Relationship Consultant- Account Manager will be responsible for the Outdoor Products Group.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manages portfolio control for assigned accounts through PCS system and completes daily work queue items.
- Identifies and develops action plans for managing high risk and/or problem accounts.
- Schedules and coordinates bank deposit review, audits, and complex floor checks.
- Leads the review and management of credit line requirements for accounts.
- Works with Risk, Sales, and Credit & Legal to ensure resolution of customer issues.
- Performs credit analysis on assigned portfolio including financial trends, controls, collateral.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to all applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of financial services or customer service experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely
- Good analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to lead teams, implement, and deliver consistent results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to executives and external clients
- Ability to assemble teams across multiple lines of business and functional backgrounds to drive results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with small business lending
- Knowledge of finance products to include loans, leases and equity investments
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.