Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
The Account Receivable Clerk is responsible for billing out claims to insurance companies and following up on unpaid claims.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of hospital revenue cycle experience
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Excel (create, save, and send spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of how to read EOBs
- Strong understanding of claims processing with various payers strongly preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills
- A team player who can be flexible in meeting the needs of potential changes to work assignments as needed to serve our client.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.