Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Manage and administer accounts receivables, meeting process and corporate standards
- Ensure that all account balances are paid and continually work on resolving debt owed to Avella
- In coming and outbound customer service and collections for patient balances and physicians offices
- Assist stores through email and phone calls with all account related support.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure all balances are clear and accurate
- Work with 3rd party insurance team to ensure patient co - pays and co - insurance amounts are billed and paid
- Patient and office collections
- Patient and office customer service
- Process monthly account billings
- Reconcile office accounts for missing invoices
- Track payment history, adjustment and collection accounts
- Assist stores with account related issues
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of customer service experience in the health care field
- 3+ years of intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel (creating reports, pivot table, v - look up, general mapping and formatting spreadsheets)
- 3+ years of experience with account reconciliations
- Experience with third party pharmacy billing
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Account receivables, collections, AR, customer service, Health care, Third Party Pharmacy Billing