At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
Responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on complex/specialized outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency. Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions in creating terms of repayment. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to a higher level Account Resolution Specialists. May work on special projects/assignments as needed.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics
- Complete other duties as assigned by leadership
Flexible to work any hours during department’s hours of operation.
Department hours of operation are:
Mon-Thurs 5:00 AM -8:00 PM
Friday 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals
- Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 PM
- Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
- 401k – up to 6% company match!
- New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program - Refer an external candidate that turns into a full-time team member (30 or more hours) to receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 4+ years of military service
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.