At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Enterprise Payment and Exceptions Solutions team is known for exceptional execution, strong risk management, and innovative flexible solutions in payment processing.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
Progressive development to: Team Lead, Supervisor, Manager. Internships also available.
The Estate Care Center is seeking candidates to assist with deceased accounts. A successful team member should who have excellent problem solving and communication skills to work as Collection Representatives. We offer:
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO - New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Critical Caregiving Leave
- Free Parking and other employee benefits and discounts
The working environment is professional, fun, and energized with a casual dress code.
Additionally, you will be working in a call center which requires a very structured work day. As part of this role your calls will be monitored for quality and accuracy.
Location: The position is located in BEAVERTON, OR.
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am- 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, weekends off
***Work schedule subject to change based on business need.
***Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, or sales environment including 1+ year of collections experience
- 3+ years of collections experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Beaverton: Min: $35,000 Mid: $48,000
OR-Beaverton: 18700 Nw Walker Rd - Beaverton, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.