At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
Senior level role responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on non-routine complex/specialized outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an autodialer or direct dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency and to obtain payment commitment.
Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating unique customers situation to provide relevant solutions. Makes decisions about acceptance/return of partial payments. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Handles most complex escalated collection inquiries and issues. May assist with compiling statistical reports and other special projects.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices
- Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics
- Complete other duties as assigned by leadership
Hours/Schedule: Specific to LOB
Flexible to work any hours during department’s hours of operation.
Department hours of operation are:
Monday through Thursday 5am to 8pm
Friday 5am to 7pm
Alternating Saturday’s 5am to 3:30pm
Hours/Days may change due to business needs.
Training: Specific to LOB
Expected Start Date or Expected Training Class to begin: October 15 or November 5, 2018
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals
- Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 PM
- Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
- 401k – up to 6% company match!
- New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program - Refer an external candidate that turns into a full-time team member (30 or more hours) to receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, or sales environment including 1+ year of collections experience
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.