At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Rail, a Wells Fargo Company, operates one the largest and most diverse railcar leasing companies in North America. WFR has a solid industry reputation for providing superior equipment and exceptional service. As a subsidiary of Wells Fargo, one of the largest bank holding companies in the United States, WFR has successfully combined the financial strength and expertise of Wells Fargo with one of the industry's largest privately owned fleets.
Wells Fargo Rail offers a variety of customized finance and operating lease structures, as well as marketing and transportation management services. WFR has a wide variety of equipment types including box cars, covered hoppers, gondolas, open-top hoppers, flat cars, tank cars, intermodal equipment and locomotives. WFR’s staff has decades of experience in the rail leasing and transportation industry.
Responsibilities within this area would include:
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations.
- Converting format of General Ledger Account Reconciliations to a new Excel format.
- Writing policies and procedures.
- Assist with journal entries.
- Special projects as assigned.
If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter, a good listener, and a driven, creative, flexible problem-solver, then join us in creating the next generation of financial products that will help create growth in the economic engine of economies in the Americas.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to all applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in progress, with at least Sophomore/second year completed by May 2018
- Intermediate Excel including extensive experience with Pivot Tables
- Basic Access skills
- Intermediate Accounting experience and completed classes in Intermediate Accounting, Management Accounting
- Organized, analytical person who can prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to write extensive documents for policies and procedures project.
- Coursework in accounting
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.