Fox Run of Novi, located on a picturesque 108 acres, is looking for a full time Accounting Office Coordinator. The Accounting Office Coordinator supports our residents by serving as community liaison for resident inquiries/issues related to accounts receivable and billing. Help people live better lives by:
- Performs customer service for residents, serving as Community accounts receivable contact for resident billing.
- Independently handles day-to-day resident billing inquiries.
- Processes resident monthly statements.
- Works with the finance department, other Community departments, and outside vendors to resolve resident billing issues that are often sensitive or confidential in nature.
- Completes audit of new resident files through use of audit checklist. Provides management and maintenance of all resident files.
- Performs data entry of admission information and completes ongoing updates as needed of resident profiles/information into Vision software.
- Maintains and updates daily Vision census and performs research to ensure accuracy of census data.
- Handles special projects as assigned by Director of Finance/Community Financial Analyst, such as generating G/L reports, analyzing G/L detail, composing and sending letters to residents/vendors, and assisting with budget process.
- Processes accounts payable invoices and manages cash deposits.
What we offer:
•Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
•Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
•Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24-hour security
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree in Accounting is highly preferred.
- Experience with a Census Management Software/Tool is a plus.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.