Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Maintains individual (consumer) financial records including financial reports, bank statements, budgets, and benefit reporting, and ensures that financial records are complete and accurate.
- Conducts monthly reviews and completes financial statements for individuals by request. Ensures individual client finances are managed effectively and appropriately.
- Ensures individual total assets remain within the designated maximum amount to maintain Medicaid and other funding benefits.
- Coordinates financial services for new individuals and all individuals leaving services.
- Dispenses each individual’s routine expense and personal spending money as deemed by the individual’s money management plan.
- Ensures individual's confidentiality
- Assists AR/Utilization Review Coordinator as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Associate’s Degree in accounting or business and one year accounting experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.