We have an excellent opportunity on our Trade Payables team for a self-motivated professional, with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires strong presentation, communication, and analytical skills. This position is based in our Union, NJ corporate campus.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical/problem solving skills, strong communication skills and be detail oriented. The ability to work independently and multi task is essential. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must. Proficiency in MS Access and/or Lawson system is desirable.
- Weekly / Monthly creation and analysis of key control and productivity reports.
- Work on the development of key process improvements based on analytical findings.
- Complete the daily check runs.
- Create new analytical reports and run ad hoc system queries as needed.
- Continually evaluate the department’s processes and procedures.
- Assists with special projects and research on an as needed basis.
- Demonstrated ability to extract information from various sources and systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial systems and PC applications (MS Office Suite, e.g., Excel, Word).
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking and presentation skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented, organized and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and to multi task.
- Prior Trade Payables experience is desirable.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.