Xanterra Travel Collection is the nation’s premier national and state park concessioner, operating lodges, restaurants and retail shops in many of our nation’s most spectacular venues. Xanterra’s business lines include hospitality operations in a number of US national parks and private resorts, a growing portfolio of adventure travel companies, and an expanding small-ship cruise line.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing of invoices and expense reports at the corporate office. Ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations is also critical in this position.
- Receive, review, and process invoices and expense reports into Accounts Payable system. Balance reports both prior to check runs and after check runs. Distribute checks.
- Assist with processing vendor maintenance requests. Assure compliance with IRS W-9 and internal procedures pertaining to all new vendors and vendor changes. Maintain proper electronic record keeping of all vendor related documents.
- Maintain proper record keeping and electronic filing of all AP reports, invoices, and expense reports according to published Document Retention guidelines.
- Provide customer service to vendors (invoice and payment issues) and employees (expense reports and invoice processing).
- Process monthly journal entries to accrue standard expenses not paid in the current fiscal month and miscellaneous reclass entries, when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High school or equivalent
• 1-3 previous related experience
• Prior experience with sales/use tax compliance
• Basic Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Lawson software experience a plus