Job ID 33398
Position Location US-GA-Atlanta
Alternate Position Location Atlanta/GA
Facility Name Consulate Health Care - Atlanta
Job Category Finance - Accounts Payable
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Accounts Payable Manager, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our customers, co-workers, visitors and all others, as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to manage and lead the accounts payable functions within the Finance department. This includes management & analysis of outstanding payables and direct supervision of a team of AP Coordinators.
As Accounts Payable Manager, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. This position is responsible for the processing of accounts payable for multiple entities. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise the day to day Accounts Payable (AP) and month end AP closing process for assigned companies in accordance with company guidelines.
- Supervise and lead a staff of approximately 6 Accounts Payable Coordinators.
- Analyze the AP process work flows and implement process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Work closely with company management to process/pay invoices timely and accurately in accordance with company guidelines.
- Monitor and enforce company policies and guidelines as they relate to payment of invoices, expense reports and check requests.
- Manage and prioritize the timing of AP payments to vendors within a limited weekly cash budget, addressing critical needs as required.
- Communicate with all levels of management, including working with care centers and vendors in order to resolve issues.
- Conduct review of AP batches to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with the coordination of annual audits.
- Coordinates the issuance and annual filing of 1099’s with the IRS.
- Embraces Consulate’s 5 core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect and passion incorporating them into the job functions.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction and demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co- workers and customers.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
• 2 years of college education preferred with an emphasis in business.
• Should have at least 3 years of professional Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a management capacity.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients