Position: Accounts Payable Senior Manager Location: North American Support Center (NASC)
GROW With US!
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Effectively mange and coordinate all accounts payable support activities and ensure that the entire staff utilizes the most feasible methods to expedite efficient customer service for the home office, field and vendors. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
- Manage all processes and functions to run smoothly, manage a diverse team, resolve conflict, create meaningful goals and provide guidance to achieve set goals.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Expense and Merchandise teams.
- Possess strong communication and excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Manage the end-to-end AP processing operations
- Ensure timely download and payments of accounts, ensuring returned/refund checks are processed weekly.
- Manage Year-end 1099 processing
- Manage the vendor invoice process including petty cash and employee expense reimbursements. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all disbursements.
- Manage month-end/quarter-end and year-end close by ensuring all received invoices are processed and provide accrual reporting.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit, quarterly reviews.
- Verify the accuracy of A/P batch output to ensure correct coding of vendor, general ledger account, invoice amount and matching to payment.
- Ability to perform vendor analysis, and support of corporate procurement functions. Review and monitoring of aged invoices and payment inaccuracies, following up to finalize the payment.
- Set goals for the AP team that are specific for department functionality and improvement, measurable (set milestones and track progress to motivate employees), attainable, and relevant for the overall organization. Be able to identify and address performance issues
- Produce periodic KPI's
- Address vendor inquiries, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Update/create written policies and procedures as it relates to the company’s ERP system. Develop procedures to improve existing process, suggest and implement processing efficiencies.
- Ability to assist in the implementation of new systems including Imaging/scanning, vendor portal and automation of payments.
- Have strong communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in SAP, Excel, Word and preferably work experience with Great Plains.
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, customer-oriented, flexible and adaptive to work in a high volume fast paced team-oriented environment with tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business administration required. Must have a minimum of 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience.
- Desired: Accounts Payable management experience in retail.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!