DescriptionThe Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk 2 prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts payable/receivable transactions. The Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Humana Pharmacy is hiring a collections specialist to receive inbound and make outbound calls in a call center environment that allows you the flexibility to work from home after your first 90 days (but you must be located in the Glendale, AZ area to commute to the office for training). In this role you will review Accounts Receivables and speak with Pharmacy members about past-due balances. You will also:
- Process and apply payments via check or credit card
- Process credit card reversals, refunds and declines
- Interact with members over the phone with questions regarding their balance
- Follow up on accounts, identify and resolve billing issues
- Schedule payment plans with members
- Meet production and quality metrics
- Participate in engagement and team building as a part of the Member Accounts team to interact with your virtual coworkers
- Must be located in the Glendale, AZ area due to on-site training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Ability to meet production and quality metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Background in Accounts Receivables and/or Finance
- Ability to work between the hours of operation (7:30am-6pm EST Monday-Friday)
- * Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- Collections experience
- Call center experience
Training will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm for the first 90 days. Following training, you may choose to work four 10 hour days or five 8 hour days a week between the hours of 7:30am-6:00pm .
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40