Accounts Receivable Specialist
Primary Location: CA-California-Rancho Cucamonga
Ensure that all billing is completed accurately and on time, the general ledger states correct revenue and Accounts Receivable, and all Accounts Receivable remain current.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Prepare monthly billing and ensure all tasks are completed for month end billing. Bill correct party on a timely basis for services rendered. Maintain master list of all individuals' billing rates to ensure correct billing. Notify supervisor of any payment issues.
- Process and post payments received and adjustments for payments and rates while maintaining an appropriate level of segregation of duties. Maintain files on all monthly invoices.
- Research and resolve discrepancies on any client billing authorization. Collect funds from payers and other entities. Work with payers to resolve outstanding claims issues.
- Produce, distribute, and maintain monthly Accounts Receivable reports for analysis. Produce year end information for State and Corporate offices.
- Prepare bank deposits, statement reconciliations, cash applications, accumulation of data for invoicing, aging analysis, collections, and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable Sub-Ledger to General Ledger, if applicable. Complete bank deposits in a timely and accurate manner. Record all cash receipts into Oracle while maintaining an appropriate level of segregation of duties.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable processing manual and reference materials.
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
What we ask of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Two years experience in Accounts Receivable or related accounting position
- Advanced Excel skills required
Experience with AVATAR, Oracle and Hyperion a Plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain multiple priorities at once with strong follow through.
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!