We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with experience in A/R, cash applications and collections who will take full ownership of the A/R & collection process for hospital clients. This position will be responsible for application of payments to invoices, tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate aging reports in a timely manner.
- Oversee customer billing and cash receipts processing.
- Ensure proper recording and application of cash and management of outstanding invoices.
- Communicate with customers on statement reconciliation, collections matter and dispute resolution.
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information.
- Ensure all monies due to the organization are collected promptly.
- Create custom invoices and review for accuracy.
- Compile recommendations towards improving cash application, collection and invoicing process.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- 3+ years work experience in cash applications and/or AR/Billing with responsibility for direct customer contact.
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful in dealing with customer and company personnel at all levels.
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office excel skills.