Accounts Receivable Supervisor- Cash
Primary Location: MA-MANorth Andover-1600 Osgood St
The MENTOR Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 36 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
The MENTOR Network is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor who demonstrates strong leadership skills to join our dynamic Shared Service Center in North Andover, MA. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all cash activities, reporting and reconciliation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Work directly with and engage on a weekly basis the Field Operations and Shared Service Center leaders to assess processes for continuous improvement.
- Supervise the accounts receivable (AR) cash functions to ensure timely execution of processes necessary to recognize State/Regional revenues.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate accounts receivable issues to regional Field Operations and Shared Service Center leaders.
- Ensure all cash receipts are recorded accurately and timely in the appropriate system.
- Monitor the processing of cash receipts and distribute work assignments to team members accordingly.
- Prepare regular cash reconciliations, AR cash related reports and analysis to support the management team.
- Perform the accounting period close process.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise Accounts Receivable Specialists in collaboration with the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Participates in the development of the AR cash policies and procedures to be used to develop training and end user manuals for the SSC.
- Supports the transition of any cash AR functions from various locations within The Network to the Shared Services Center.
- Participates in the testing of custom development or periodic software updates.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in all assigned areas and other Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and statues including with MCO’s and other third party payers.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with payer agencies to facilitate timely application of cash.
- Perform other related duties and activities as assigned.
- Direct and supervise assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, disciplinary actions, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance preferred.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in medical billing/collections preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day!