- Lead by example and maintain ethical standards.
- Maintain professional conduct according to the Meridian Senior Living values.
- Collaborate effectively with departmental and community based peers to generate enthusiasm and execute high quality programming.
- Support the planning, scheduling and execution of quality activities in accordance with community member care plans
- Create and maintain positive relationships with community members and their families
- Support the preparation and distribution of activity calendars, communication materials and update activity/orientation boards
- Assist with community member’s special events, outings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Generate enthusiasm to encourage and motivate participation
- Provide leadership and support for high quality volunteers
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer