Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We are seeking a Full-Time Activity Day Manager for our Children's Homes. The ideal candidate must have prior recreational experience working with individuals/youth with disabilities, particularly individuals with challenging behaviors. We are looking for someone who is calm, patient, and can provide a safe and supportive environment for our individuals. Starting Rate: $16/hr Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Must have a recreational background.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Manage the Community Integration staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Monitor each individual’s progress notes, daily training records, and relevant documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT).
- May perform the duties of Community Integration Counslors, as necessary.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (average weight of manual wheelchair).
- Transports participants in own vehicle, as needed.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer