At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking Group (MMB) solicits and maintains relationships with businesses by offering a full array of credit, technologically advanced treasury management and investment products. These relationships represent a range of industries including professional services, general commercial, manufacturing, distribution, and global companies among other specialties. MMB is committed to our customers' business success through solid, long-term customer relationships.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to serve as one of two full time receptionists for the Minneapolis Private Bank office and perform routine administrative tasks and projects for managers and/or department. Duties include: answering and directing phone calls and taking messages as needed; serving as the initial point of contact for clients, team members, and others who enter the office; and distributing mail; producing routine documents and reports using word processing and spreadsheet software; performing routine data entry operation and bill payment.
Additional duties include:
The Wells Fargo Private Bank Client Experience Standards define very specific protocol that is the responsibility of the receptionists for creating a Private Bank Experience for each client. Included in these expectations are reserving meeting rooms, setting up meeting rooms with beverages, technology requirements, lighting and temperature preferences, greeting guests, bidding guests farewell upon the conclusion of each meeting, and cleaning up the meeting rooms.
The receptionists are also responsible for placing maintenance/technology requests, ordering supplies, cleaning the lunchroom, making coffee for clients and maintaining updated employee distribution lists for phone numbers, floor seating charts, phone/computer jacks, etc..
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of clerical experience
- 1+ year of client services experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook messaging, calendars and tasks
- 1+ year receptionist experience and/or administrative experience
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated effective communication via telephone
- Motivated and flexible self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with and take direction from people at a variety of job levels
- Knowledge of the WIM structure and systems (i.e. Client Link)
- Familiarity with banking systems (i.e. Hogan, SVP.)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.