DescriptionAre you passionate about delivering value and quality in a fast paced environment? Would you enjoy performing project launch, leader communications & planning, administrative, and office activities for a department focused on digital, strategy and innovation to improve the customer experience? Can you help coordinate activities for a leadership team that is solving real problems, really essential problems that impact the wellbeing of the individual, of society?
The Digital Center of Excellence at Humana Corporation is looking for a skilled and Administrative Leader to support our leadership team. You will need to partner with our digital leadership team to coordinate essential calendaring and communications and other activities for up to 10 leaders. You will also be a leader in helping us better coordinate with each other, “stand up” or launch new projects in our department of 300+ individuals, help us lead special internal events. Project support may include special project launch events, setting up an online project space, project blogging, and project communications. Communications support may include helping the leadership team better coordinate and plan activities. You will also act as the Administrative Coordinator for the VP, Digital and will work side by side with our Executive Administrative Coordinator, who provides support to our Enterprise Vice President of Digital.
Be a leader in administrative support and deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment.
As Administrative Leader you will help coordinate key projects and large events for our department, manage calendars for our leadership team, and provide other executive level support. You will:
• Perform at a high-intensity pace
• Manage self and work with judgment, tact, emotional intelligence, and initiative
• Collaborate with other administrative coordinators and project managers in the department and company
• Assist executive team with agendas and meeting minutes
• Create and edit presentations (PowerPoint)
• Maintain office files, records, and filing systems as appropriate
• For leadership team, maintain agendas and assist in calendaring and expense arrangements
• For executive team, provide executive level support
- Leverage and maintain internal software platform for project management and administration
- Help onboard new hires and contractors, including training and IT/software support
• Organize and manage all details related to large internal business meetings (locating space, creating agendas, etc.)
• Determine proper course of action for incoming telephone calls and correspondence, directing to appropriate person or operational area
• Assist and direct office guests in a prompt and courteous manner
• Maintain strict confidentiality
• Have a good disposition and positive attitude
- Strong Attention to detail; ability to manage many details related to special projects, blogging, online communities, calendaring/scheduling, follow-up requests, travel-related planning, expense reports, IT systems sign ups, etc. simultaneously with low rate of error
- Familiarity with Humana organization, procedures and systems
- Previous executive level administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Analytical skills and an ability to work within various databases and spreadsheets
- Professional image – ability to build strong working relationships with people, internally and externally
- Emotional intelligence – demonstrated ability to manage self around others and in difficult situations, remaining in control and professional at all times
- Organized – ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Outgoing and energetic with a solid comfort level in a corporate environment
- Forward-thinking – ability to be pro-active and expect the unexpected
- High school diploma
- Excellent professional communications skills (written and verbal)
- Thinks creatively to find unique approaches to new or challenging requests
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of executive administrative experience
- Ability to troubleshoot PC and systems Issues
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40